Litho firmware update is failing

My phone is connected with the Litho via Bluetooth and I have downloaded the Litho Companion app to update the firmware. As soon as I tap on the update firmware button the process starts but then it shows “Enabling mode 1%” and then suddenly the process fails. This is happening repeatedly. What should I do?

Hi Rajat,

Sorry to hear about this.

• Do you know what firmware version you are currently on? It should say when you connect to the device in the companion app.
  • What phone are you running the companion app on?
  • Does it ever get past 1% in the update process?

Best
Nat

1. No it shows unknown firmware
  2. Nokia 8.1
  3. No it does not get past 1% at all

Hi Rajat,

Does your device still work fine otherwise? If so I suggest you try updating from a different phone if possible. We have had a couple of reports of difficulties updating specifically from v1.0.7 on some handsets. However, if you repeat the update process a few times it should eventually complete. Let me know if that solves it? Otherwise will send out a replacement device tomorrow morning.

Thanks
Nat

1 Like

I see. I will try with my ipad once and let you know if the problem gets resolved. I will try repeating the update process again and again as well. Thanks.

1 Like

Yes it worked. It failed a couple of times but i repeated the process many times and now it is updated to 1.0.8. Cool. Thanks!

1 Like

Fantastic. Sorry about the hassle. Was a bug in that specific FW version and should not happen again.
Best
Nat

1 Like