Can't Open Litho Showcase

Cannot open scene at path Packages/litho-beta-2019-12-16-v0-6-0 2/Demo/LithoShowcase/LithoShowcase.unity. Maybe the scene hasn’t been imported. This can be done with an AssetDatabase.Refresh() call.

I am trying to get SDK working and its a lot of problems. I am on 2019.3.1f1 sdk litho-beta-2019-12-16-v0-6-0 2 First you are not explaining which android size you want exactly, just mac. Next I get this error Cannot open scene at path Packages/litho-beta-2019-12-16-v0-6-0 2/Demo/LithoShowcase/LithoShowcase.unity. Maybe the scene hasn’t been imported. This can be done with an AssetDatabase.Refresh() call. on Catalina,

Also why am I having to install the package in the packages folder, usually it’s just one Unity icon file and you import into assets.I did though go and install in Packages and not Assets. But when you try and open the Showcase Scene it won’t open. How do I get this working. Please let me know how I can get this running. Thanks. Cannot open scene at path Packages/litho-beta-2019-12-16-v0-6-0 2/Demo/LithoShowcase/LithoShowcase.unity. Maybe the scene hasn’t been imported. This can be done with an AssetDatabase.Refresh() call.

I moved the scene file into assets and it works.

2 Likes